Translate

Friday 30 September 2022

Best-selling author Matt Rogers reveals action thriller twist in new podcast

Matt Rogers
In a thrilling development, self-published author Matt Rogers is launching a new podcast that aims to probe a surprising plot twist in his own narrative.

At 24 years of age, Matt, a best-selling author, has forged an impressive and enviable burgeoning career: selling in excess of 1,000,000 copies of his 31 novels worldwide in just six years.

Matt’s ability to craft gripping action thrillers in rapid succession propelled him into the league of Australia’s top, best-selling authors. King and Slater, Jason King, Will Slater and Dante Jacoby are among the series for which Matt is best known by his loyal readers.

“I wanted to blur the lines of self-improvement and fiction,” explains Matt. “And to do that, I have started to embed life lessons within my action thriller novels.”

“Reading is more accessible than some think; it can be a pastime from which readers can be inspired and take away learning to apply in their own lives.”

“I believe fiction can teach us all lessons and I wanted to portray that in a book and then dive deeper into those lessons.”

Matt’s new podcast, Heroic Traits: A Best-Selling Author’s Guide, will explore themes of revelation and personal discovery via the lens of fictional storytelling.

Joined by host Billy Bentley, Matt discusses the confronting nature of the self-publishing industry, crafting an engaging protagonist, and how writers can learn from their critics to become successful authors.

During the first episode, Matt reveals how he blurred the lines between self-improvement and fiction in his new Dante Jacoby series. He speaks with Billy about his protagonist’s journey and how these lessons have connected with his own life and those of his readers.

Matt’s lifelong passion for writing turned from a hobby into a career when he released his first book at the age of 18.

“I wrote after school pretty much every day since primary school. So I had twelve years of writing experience before I produced my first self-published book. And I intend to write for as long as I live, even if there isn’t an audience!”

Matt draws inspiration for his books from the creative content he continuously and often subconsciously consumes.

“I voraciously read books, watch movies and TV shows which all get jumbled up in my head and allow me to come up with plots and characters on the fly,” he says.

The release date of Episode 1 is October 4th 2022

podcast@mattrogersbooks.com

mattrogersbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for leaving a comment.