Translate

Saturday 14 March 2020

Taking That's Books and Entertainment to the next level with Patreon

I have decided to take my book review and entertainment blog, That's Books and Entertainment to the next level.

But what to do? How to move the blog forward, yet still continuing to provide book reviews and the odd piece of entertainment industry news that has caught my attention that I believe readers of my blog might also be interested in?

After several weeks of thought I decided to launch a Patreon account.

At least initially this will involve a special regular newsletter that will be sent out to my Patreons. In fact, the first edition of this special newsletter is already written and is ready to be sent out.

So please join me on Patreon as I work out how to provide my readers with an even better experience. It will be a learning experience for all of us.

I have several other blogs that I intend to add Patreon to at some time in the near future.

(Image courtesy of Werner Weisser from Pixabay)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for leaving a comment.